The Art and Technique of Digital Color Correction by Steve Hullfish
Published by Focal Press in 2012
Includes hundreds of full color and black and white images
Includes tutorial DVD so you can follow along
The author Steve Hullfish is a producer with over 20 years of experience
in the industry. He also wrote Color Correction for Video which he describes
as being,” more technical”.
The author covers such topics as:
- Color manipulation tools, applications, plug-ins, tips and tricks
- Correcting and saving shots
- How to balance color and images
- Emphasizing story elements and matching scenes
- Collaborating with the director of photography to help tell the story and
communicating with clients
This book contains dozens of insights from the leading colorists in the industry.
It’s easy to follow along with the DVD and a pleasure to read. Available on Amazon